Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WE ARE GETTING A HOBBY LOBBY

I am so excited!  I have only ever been in one Hobby Lobby, but I fell in L.O.V.E!

Okay, so technically I'm not getting a Hobby Lobby, it's in Roseville :(, but its on the way to all our doctors :), so yes, I will claim this one as my own.  And besides, if I happen to be over there for doctors appointments (at least 4 times a year), then hey, why not stop in and browse right?  My husband just might kill me if I stretch my trips to Roseville any longer than I already do (leave the house between 6-7am and get back around 6pm - if I'm lucky), but come on, it's HOBBY LOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I'm excited?

Stay tuned, I've got quite the list of projects I'm going to be working on in the next couple of weeks :).

No comments: